Pressure like a tick, tick, tick till it's ready to blow.
壓力滴答滴答,即将爆炸
Whoa.
喔
Give it to your sister your sister's stronger.
交給你姐姐,你姐年紀大
See if she can hang on a little longer.
看她能不能再撐久一點
Who am I if I can't carry it all?
如果不能扛起重任,我算什麼?
If I falter.
如果我動搖
Under the surface
在表面下
I hide my nerves and it worsens I worry something is gonna hurt us.
我故作鎮定,擔心我們受傷害
Under the surface.
The ship doesn't swerve as it heard how big the iceberg is.
聽到巨大的冰山,船卻沒轉向
☞
falter
英 [ˈfɔːltə(r)] 美 [ˈfɔːltər]
v. 衰弱,衰退;結巴地說,支支吾吾地說;蹒跚,踉跄;猶豫,躊躇;(目光)遊離,(微笑)僵住
n. 躊躇;支吾;顫抖
If you falter, you lose your confidence and stop doing something or start making mistakes. 猶豫
I have not faltered in my quest for a new future.
我對嶄新未來的追求未曾猶豫過。
swerve
英 [swɜːv] 美 [swɜːrv]
v. (使)突然轉向,(使)急轉彎;改變,背離
n. 突然轉彎;(球,其他物體)突然轉向(或作弧線運動);偏離的程度
If a vehicle or other moving thing swerves or if you swerve it, it suddenly changes direction, often in order to avoid hitting something. 使突然轉向; 突然轉向
Drivers coming in the opposite direction swerved to avoid the bodies.
從反方向過來的司機們突然轉向以避開這些屍體。