天天看點

商務英語900句

商務英語 900 句美化列印版

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.    

我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿

2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把這張票換成頭等車。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。

4 I won't check this baggage.

這件行李我不托運。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

6 I missed my train.            

7 I haven't nothing to declare.  我沒申報的東西。

8 it's all personal effects. 這些東西都是私人用品。

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我會在機場櫃台拿機票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。

11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.

我們在機場的大廳裡等約翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要買一張優待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.  我要退這張票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

我要一個靠窗的座位。

15 you have to change at Chicago station.

你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。

16 we have only one a day for New York.

到紐約的一天隻有一班。

17 sorry, they are already full.   抱歉,全部滿了。

18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要預訂一個座位去紐約。

19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.

20 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10點半有班機。

21 I'm looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。

22 I'd like to make a reservation.      我想預訂。

23 the sooner, the better.            越快越好。

24 I'd like to change my reservation.

我想變更一下我的預訂。

25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.   我要再确認一下

我從倫敦到東京的班機。

26 my reservation number is 2991.

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在東京預訂的。

28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天預訂的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.     我要預訂一張從

洛杉矶到東京的機票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 the laundry is not dry enough.    衣服還沒幹。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

我在洗衣機裡放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 this stain is really stubborn.    這污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 the train is comfortable.      

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托運作李。

37 he guessed the train would come in early.

他猜想火車會很早到達。

38 the stations are always full of people。

39 I hope you have a good trip.   祝你旅途愉快。

40 you need to transfer at central station.

你必須在中央車站換車

41 how long are you going to stay here?

42 do you have anything to declare?

43 what's the purpose of your visit?

44 what time does the ship leave?

45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?

這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?

46 could you please give me the departure time?

你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?

47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?

我坐船去需要預訂嗎?

48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?

去上海的單程票多少錢?

49 when would you like to return/go?

你打算什麼時候回來/去?

50 do you have any tickets available for that date?

你們有那天的票嗎?

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你們有那天的票嗎?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?  

一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?

你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?

可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?

55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?

可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?

下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

我應該在哪裡補票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?

你在哪裡取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket?

你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?

60 Where is immigration?   入境處在什麼地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage?

我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule?

起飛時間準時嗎?

63 How long will the flight be delayed?

班機誕誤多長時間?

64 What's the cause of the delay?什麼原因延誤?

65 Will the flight be delayed?  這班機會延誤嗎?

66 May I have baggage tags?給我行李标簽好嗎?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?      對不起,請問

飛機何時到達東京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out?

請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?

請給一份海關申報表好嗎?

70 May I have a disembarkation card?

請給我一張離機卡好嗎?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit?

這個在免稅限額内嗎?

72 Where's a tax-free shop?     免稅店在哪兒?

73 What time should I be at the departure gate?

我在什麼時間到登機門?

74 Could you help me find my baggage?

請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?

75 Will the flight be canceled? 這班機會取消嗎?

76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?

請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?

77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next

Monday?

78 What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?

去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?

79 Where do I pick up the ticket?

我什麼地方拿機票?

80 From which station does the train leave?

81 Can I stop over on the way?

我在中途可以停嗎?

82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?

請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?

83 Are there any discount tickets for me?

給我有折扣嗎?

84 What time does the plane take off?

飛機何時起飛呢?

85 One way or a round trip ticket?

單程票還是雙程票呢?

86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?

第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?

87 Is it direct train?             這是直達車嗎?

88 What platform does the train leave from?

這班車從哪個站台開出呢?

89 By what time should I check in?

我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?

90 What is the boarding time?     何時登機呢?

91 How much is the excess baggage charge?

超額行李費多少錢?

92 Will this flight leave on time?

這班機準時起飛嗎?

93 Can I bring this on the plane?

這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?

94 What is the gate number?    登機門是幾号?

95 Are there reserved seats on the train?

車上有預訂座位嗎?

96 Where is gate six?       6号登機門在哪兒?

97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?

98 Has this seat number started boarding?

這個座位号已開始登機了嗎?

99 Where is the ticket office?    售票處在哪兒?

100 How long is the ticket valid?

這車票有效期多久?

101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我還要再确認嗎?

102 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?

103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?        請你告訴我我的

預訂号碼好嗎?

104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火車通行證有折扣嗎?

107 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确認我的班機嗎?

108 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他們全部不預訂的嗎?

109 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要預訂座位嗎?

110 May I see a timetable?  我可以看時刻表嗎?

111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?

113 Do you have any other flights?

114 When would you like to leave?

115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話确認嗎?

116 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪裡可以預訂?

117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要預訂餐車嗎?

118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?   火車還要

多少分鐘就要到達呢?

119 Is this a daily flight?      這是每日航班嗎?

120 Excuse me. May I get by?

對不起,我可以上車嗎?

121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那裡要花多少錢?

122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?

123 Check it to my final destination

把它托運到我的目的地。

124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.    最遲要在8

點30分到達機場。

125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

126 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。

127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

請你填寫這張入境卡。

128 Let me see your passport, please.

129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of

you right now.

如果你們感到友善的話,我想現在讨論一下日程安排的問題。

132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認為現在可以先草拟一具臨時方案。

133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什幺意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

135 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究讨論一下白天談判的情況。

138 That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我們會心中有數,

知道你們需要什幺了。

140 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend

all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閑聊強。

142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?       你們不

願意在北京多待一天嗎?

144 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 盡管我們很想

這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

145 We've got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

146 Thank you for you cooperation.

147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.  我們已經很順利地把活

動日程安排好了。

148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your

friends. Would you please have a look at it?

這是我們為你和你的朋友拟定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些

細節有意見的話,請提出來。

150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here我們真誠地希望你們在這

裡過得愉快。

152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

153 Welcome to our factory.

154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.             

我一直都盼望着參觀貴廠。

155 You'll know our products better after this visit.

156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

157 Then we could look at the production line.

158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.          牆上的圖表是工

藝流程表。

159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.  表述着每道工藝間

的銜接情況。

160 We are running on two shifts.

我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

161 Almost every process is computerized.

幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is

decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有産品在整個生産過程中得通過五道質檢關。

164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認為品質是一個企業的靈魂。

165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我們總是把品質放在第一位。

166 Quality is even more important than quantity.

167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。

168 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

169 Is the production line fully automatic?

生産線是全自動的嗎?

170 What kind of quality control do you have?

你們用什幺辦法來控制品質呢?

171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有産品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

172 What's your general impression, may I ask?

173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我認為你們的産品可以使你們勝過競争對手。

175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就品質而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也許将來我

們可以合作。

177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我們想把生意擴大

到中國市場。

178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of

establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

179 We would be glad to start business with you.

我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.    

洽談中請你們多加關照。

181 We are happy to be of help.我們很樂意幫忙。

182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保證通力合作。

183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以讓我參觀一下你們的産品陳列室嗎?

184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。

185 You may be interested in only some of the items.  你也許對某些産品感興

趣。

186 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

187 They've met with great favor home and abroad.     這些産品在國内外很受

歡迎。

188 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有這些産品都是我們的暢銷貨。

189 Your desire coincides with ours.

我們雙方的願望都是一緻的。

190 No wonder you're so experienced.

怪不得你這幺有經驗。

191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the

competition grew.

随着競争的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about

your company?

可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

193 At what time can we work out a deal?

我們什幺時候洽談生意?

194 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。

195 We also hope to expand our business with you.  我們也希望與貴公司擴大

貿易往來。

196 This is our common desire.

這是我們的共同願望。

197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her

foreign trade.

我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。

198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.

我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。

199 Seeing is believing.         百聞不如一見。

200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我很想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。

202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your

foreign trade.

據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。

203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual

benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。

204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。

205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export

business, have you?

你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?

207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment

environment in your country?

我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。

208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。

209 We had expected much lower prices.

我們希望報價再低一些。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。

212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into

consideration.

當你比較價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保證我們向你提供的價格是合理的。

214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.  我認為你推

銷時不會有任何困難。

215 But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市場價格随時都在變化。

216 It's up to you to decide.    這主要取決于你。

217 The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定購我們産品的人越來越多。

218 How long will your offer hold good?

一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?

219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我們有補償貿易和合資經營。

220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.   

我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。

221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。

222 Here is our contract.       這是我們的合同。

223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order請過目一下,看看是

否一切妥當。

224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?

225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled

to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同協定,另一方有權終止合同。

226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the

contract.

造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

227 Do you have any comment on this clause?

你對這一條款有何看法?

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

難怪大家都極為推崇你們的商業信譽。

229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and

commercial integrity is maintained.   重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。

230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方讨論的嗎?

231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

你們盡可放心,我們會按時交貨的。

232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。

233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our

negotiations.

合同将我們達成協定的内容基本上都寫上了。

234 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。

235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。

236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望這次交易使我們之間的貿易進一步發展。

237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我們将要用中文和英語分别簽署兩份原件。

238 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已經準備好了簽合同。

239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你們

要的是原件,不是傳真件。

240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那麼,我明天就可以收到并且簽上名了。

241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

242 I will keep you posted.   我會與你保持聯絡。

243 What is your hurry? 什麼事讓您這麼着急呢?

244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset. 我很抱歉

突然找您,但我真的很心煩。

245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?    到底發生什麼事讓您如

此發愁?

246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。

247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一緻。

248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

可你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。

249 Our clients are very critical on quality.

我們的客戶對商品的品質是很挑剔的。

250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎麼辦好?

251 Our clients want a replacement.

我們的客戶要求換貨。

252 It's a bit too hard.         這有點太難了吧。

253 It's only the background color that's not identical. 這僅僅是圖案的底

色不同而已。

254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

這個解決辦法還比較合理。

255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

你的意思是你把計算機打開後什麼也看不見?

256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

我想你的問題比較大,不隻是顯示器的問題。

257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

不管是什麼問題,我要求把這台計算機修好。

258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?

259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那裡去。

260 I would prefer if he comes here.

我倒願意他去我們那裡。

261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。

262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

我真的希望我能回答你的問題。

263 It does appear that way.看起來好象是這樣的。

264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

請讓我查檢視,明天再給你答複。

265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to

take delivery.

由于它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。

266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?  你們知道殘損部分的

百分比嗎?

267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of

the damage.

我們将要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能了解損壞的程度。

268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why

they are unassailable.

你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。

269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or

during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者别的原因。

270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent

condition.

貨物包裝得很仔細,裝船很小心,在這兒完好無損。

271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the

goods weren't handled properly.

那麼殘損一定是在運輸途中的什麼地方對貨物處理不妥造成的。

272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将簡略說明我們商品的特性。

274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to

the patent situation.

專利的情況會在說明競争産品時一并提出。

275 Please proceed with your presentation.

請開始你的簡報。

276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。

277 Has your company done any research in this field?   

請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?

278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing

to show you.

有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them. 

如果您感興趣的話,我可以清單讓你參考。

280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few

comments.

在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

281 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一個要求嗎?

282 Would you let me know your fax number?

283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以請你在明天以前回複嗎?

284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反

對案嗎?

285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.          

我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding

item B.

事實上,我們希望可以先内部讨論B項議題。

289 I see. Let's break now.

290 Shall we take a break?

291 Let us take a break now.

292 Let me suggest we take a break.

293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.             

請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential

to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.          凡事總有例外。

300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的話,不會将時間浪費在這裡。

301 I would like to ask you a question.我想問你一個問題。

302 Yes. Please do.                 好,請說。

303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away. 我不知道你是否願

意立即回答。

305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing. 

我必須提出一些比較尴尬的問題。

306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?

307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.   請你盡量放

慢說話速度。

308 I will try.     我會試試看。

309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

這會幫助我了解你們的重點。

311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with

respect to the manner of payment.

我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢讨。

312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular

markets you foresee for our product.

事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們産品市場的考量。

313 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month

is ample time, isn't it?這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月夠了吧?

315 I will try, but no promises.

我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

317 You are welcome.

318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必須再經過正式确認才有效。

319 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一個想法。

320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.     請記得這不是最後

的回答。

321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.   

讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.   為了讨論,假設我方不

同意

323 There is no such published information.沒有相關的出版資料。

324 Such data is confidential.這樣的資料為機密資料。

325 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有這樣的資料存在。

326 It would depend on what is on the list.這要看清單内容。

327 We need them urgently.我們急需這些資料。

328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we

acquire it.

好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。

329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

331 May I speak to your boss?

332 Give me someone who can speak English.

333 Is there anyone who can speak English?

334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.我想請你們負責人講話。

335 I would like to talk to your chief.我想請你們主管講話。

336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要請王先生講話。

337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能請李先生講話嗎?

338 When is he expected to be back?他什麼時候回來?

339 Do you know when he will be back?

340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back?  你能否告訴我陳先生何

時會回來?

341 Who is this, please?      請問你是哪一位?

342 Who is calling, please?       請問你是誰?

343 May I have your name?       請問你姓名?

344 Whom are you calling?         你要找誰?

345 Will you please spell his name for me?請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎?

346 Please say it again.           請再說一遍。

347 Would you speak a little louder?

348 Will you speak up, please?   請你大聲一點。

349 Will you speak more slowly?  請你說慢一點。

350 Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生現在不在此地。

351 He is not in now.          他現在不在這裡。

352 He has not come in yet.        他還沒有來。

353 He will be here in 30 minutes.

354 He has gone home.      

355 He is in conference.           他正在開會。

356 May I take your message?  你需要留言嗎?

357 May I have him call you back?要我請他回你電話嗎?

358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone

else?

抱歉陳先生不在,你要不要跟其他人講話?

359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.我把這個電話轉給陳先生。

360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.真抱歉,讓你久等了。

362 His extension number is 285.他的分機号碼是285。

363 He is speaking on another phone.他正在接聽别的電話。

364 Would you please take a message?請你代我留話好嗎?

365 Would you like to leave any message?你要留什麼話嗎?

366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.我要打一個叫号電話。

367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.我要打一個叫人電話。

368 I don't know how to do that.我不知道該怎麼打。

369 Will you accept the charge?你願意付電話費用嗎?

370 Where is the telephone office?電話局在什麼地方?

371 Is there a public phone near here?這附近有公用電話嗎?

372 Do you have a coin for the phone?你有打電話的硬币嗎?

373 How do I call this number?這個号碼怎麼打?

374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?

375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.   我想打個長途電

話到台北去。

376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?    我想打個越洋

長途到美國去

377 How much is a call to the United States?

378 Will you please call me back?

379 May I use your telephone?

380 Someone is using the phone.有人在用電話。

381 Do you have an extension?你有分機嗎?

382 We don't have an extension.我們沒有分機。

383 There is a phone booth in the corner.在轉角處有個電話亭。

384 It is a pay phone. 那是一個付費電話。

385 Whom do you want to call?你要打電話給誰?

386 I want to make a local call.我要打個市内電話。

387 What is the number?

388 Call information for the number.打查号台查詢電話号碼。

389 The phone seems to be out of order.電話好像出故障了。

390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer我打了幾次,但是

沒有人回答。

391 I 'm going to dial the number.

392 The telephone is ringing.       電話鈴響了。

393 No one is answering the phone..

394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.

395 The phone is busy.              電話占線。

396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉使你久等了。

397 Who do you want to speak to?

398 What number are you calling?

399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.總機,你給我接錯号碼了。

400 Where are you calling from?

401 I'm calling from a public phone.我打的是公用電話。

402 Contact me by telephone.        電話聯系。

403 I will be in between six and eight.我6點至8點都在。

404 I will be here all night.    我整晚都會在這裡。

405 All right, I will be waiting for you .好的,我會等候你的。

406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

408 Will you please repeat it?

409 He has left already .

410 He is attending a conference now.他正在出席會議。

411 Hello, This is operator.喂!我是接線員。

412 I'll call you up later.

413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎?

414 May I use the telephone?

415 This is Shen calling.

416 Is that Mr.Shen?

417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

418 Whom do you want to talk to?

419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

420 I'll connect you with his office.我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。

421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。

422 The line is busy.                    占線。

423 No answer.                 沒有人接電話。

424 He is on the phone.           他正在通話。

425 This telephone line is interrupted. 電話不通。

426 The wire has got crossed.      電話串線了。

427 Who is speaking?        請問是誰打來的?

428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.恐怕你打錯号碼了。

429 I'll calling 265-5822.          打265-5822。

430 Please ring off.                 請挂電話。

431 I'll call you back.

432 Let me talk to her over the phone.

433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

435 I'm going to put on to her.  我會請她回電話。

436 The voice is not distinct.       聲音不清楚。

437 Give me a ring at my office.打電話到我辦公室。

438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

我要打對方付費的電話到台灣的台北。

439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎?

440 What is your part's name?對方的姓名是什麼?

441 How do you spell your last name?你的姓是怎樣拼寫的?

442 Pound Sterling please.請換成英鎊吧。

443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your

proposition?

這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

444 Is there any interest on this money?這筆透支要利息嗎?

445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this

month.

是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。

446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank

for the amount paid.

根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。

447 I want to buy some traveler's checks.我想買些旅行支票。

448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings

accounts. Is that true?

聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎?

449 Have you got your chequebook with you?您支票本帶來了沒有?

450 The amount you want to transfer.您要轉帳的金額。

451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

大概在3天後,支票就可以兌現了。

452 I see. I'll go and check.

噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查檢視。

453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎?

454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

可以,讓我看看您的卡。

455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange

memo.

這是您1000美元所換的人民币。給您護照和兌換清單。

456 How much would you like to remit?

您想彙多少錢?

457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

我想您是彙美元吧?

458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?

可以請問彙款的原因嗎?

459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?

您想要航空信還是電彙,先生?

460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New

York Bank.

那麼你要采用信彙,隻是信彙彙款到紐約銀行用的時間較長。

461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

請坐一會兒好嗎?我給您開個收據。

462 I'll take M/T.

那我就用信彙吧。

463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please.     彙款300英鎊到倫

敦,費用為3英鎊。

464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

打擾了,你們辦理彙款支票嗎?

465 To whom is the check payable, madam?

請問支票受款人是誰,夫人?

466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。

467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up

as soon as the remittance arrives?

您能否把電話号碼告訴我,以便彙款一到就給您打電話?

468 Yes, your money has arrived.

噢,您的彙款已經到了。

469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.

好的,先生。請填寫這張彙款通知書。

470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?

發一張到倫敦的電彙,要收費多少?

471 How much do you want to change?

您想兌換多少?

472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into

RMB?

請你告訴我英鎊兌換人民币的匯率是多少,好嗎?

473 Here you are, please check.

給你,請查一下。

474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.

我想把一些英鎊換成人民币。

475 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques?  您是用現鈔換呢,還

是用旅行支票換?

476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan.           500美元可兌

換人民币4350元。

477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

但兌換這筆外币,您得另外付5%的手續費。

478 I beg your pardon.

請原諒。

479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

我們想約你來參加面試。

480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more

about it?

也許你已聽說過我們産品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

481 Let me tell you about our product.

關于産品一事讓我向你說明。

482 This is our most recently developed product.

這是我們最近開發的産品。

483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。

484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那種産品好像就是我們所想要的。

485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保證你會喜歡這種産品的。

486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have

always wanted.

我确信這種産品有各種你所要的款式。

487 I strongly recommend this product.

我強力推薦這種産品。

488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就選擇這種産品。

489 We've already had a big demand for this product.

這種産品我們已有很大的需要求量。

490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

這種産品在國外很暢銷。

491 Our product is competitive in the international market.

我們的産品在國際市場上具有競争力。

492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

讓我來說明是什麼原因使我們的産品銷售得那麼好。

493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我們想要聽的。

494 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.

我們産品的特點就是它很輕。

495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我們産品價格低廉,具有競争力。

496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.

到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務品質評價甚高。

497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high

quality and of compact size.

這種産品的真正優點之一就是高品質和小體積。

498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?

499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be

interested to see.

當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。

500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?

501 We have that right here in this report.

在這份報告書内就有。

502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?

503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40

and 60.

好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們産品主要的使用者年齡将在40至60歲。

504 How soon can you have your product ready?

你們多久才可以把産品準備好呢?

505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

我們的産品在可在10月1日前準備好。

506 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?

到目前為止,你們的産品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎?

507 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales

cam

繼續閱讀