當馬斯克被質疑行為古怪不配當特斯拉 CEC
Q : Who say that the company can not Survive without
有人說特斯拉沒有你就活還下去.
M:I don ' t thiink that ' s true yeah .
我覺得不見得這樣.
Q : There are people who say that company can not Survive with you .
同時也有人說有你特斯拉才生存不好
M: haha . that ' s hilarious !
哈哈哈,太搞笑了
Q : doing things that seemed impulsive on CEO ish
說你太沖動了、沒有一點 CEO 的樣子.
M:I am somewhat impulsive
我确實有時候很沖動.
and I don ' t really want to ried out here to some CEO template .
我一點也也想遵循什麼 CEO 模闆. I have just being me .
我隻想做我自己.
I mean I suddenly under insane stress and crazy hours
我的确承受了巨大壓力
并最終度過了一個艱難時刻
but the system would have failed if I was truly erratic .
如果我行為古怪,公司早都破産了.
Q : You ' d tweet a lot .
你太喜歡發推特了.
M: I used my tweets to express myself
我用推特來表達自己.
Some people use their hair,I use Twitter .
就像有些人用發型表達自己一樣.我就是用推特
Q: Well but you use your tweeting to kind of get back at critics .
但是你有時候會用推特給自己招來批評.
M : Twitter is a war zone . if Somebody ' s gonna jump on the war Zone it ' s like okay you ' re in the arena Let ' s 90
推特就像是一個戰場,如果有人加入這個戰場的話,哎你來了?那就開戰吧!🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀